• Remodels, including kitchen and bath
• Furniture, lighting, and window coverings
• Color and materials selections
• Custom furniture & cabinetry design
• Commercial & residential spaces
• DIY Design Packages *
* Prefer to do your own shopping? Ask about our DIY Room Design Package. We create the vision and plans for your space, you implement at your own pace. Priced at a flat rate per room.
Pricing & Fees
Most projects are charged at a flat rate agreed to at the outset of a project, based on the scale and scope of the work involved. “A la carte” design services such as paint color selection and hourly consultations are also offered at a reasonable price but with high impact.
Give us a call today to talk about how Tamara Heather Interior Design can help with your next project.
Tamara Heather Leicester is a licensed interior designer serving residential and commercial clients. With a BS in Interior Design and MBA from Cornell, Tamara has 15+ years experience spanning architecture, corporate real estate and commercial and residential design. In 2011 she launched her design company, Tamara Heather Interior Design.
A native of upstate NY, Tamara has made Charlotte her home since 2004 – a home she shares with her husband Andy, son James and three affectionate felines. Tamara loves to travel, read and foster rescue cats in her spare time.
Tamara obtained her NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification) certification in 2004.
- Good design is a necessity, not a luxury
- Thoughtfully designed spaces make us healthy, wealthy and wise.
- Your space should be an extension of you. We have done our job well when your finished space reflects your own personal style.
“My job as a designer begins with listening to the client, helping them to find their style ‘voice’, then giving expression to that voice through lighting, texture, color and form. I help my clients to create beautiful and functional spaces that are custom fitted to the way they live and work. Good design improves daily living in many ways, sometimes subtly but always powerfully.” – Tamara Leicester